Stanley's grows and/or stocks trees that produce apples, cherries, figs, nectarines, paw paws, peaches, pears, plums, and pluots (a plum/apricot hybrid).
If you have a particular variety of fruit tree in mind, give us a call at 865-573-9591 to see if we have it or can special order it for you.
* Arkansas Black - a dark red, nearly purple apple; fruit ripens late; stores very well; mildly tart and firm; the spur-type trees are grower friendly; good pollinators for other cultivars; requires two different varieties to pollinate
* Cameo - a crunchy, red-striped apple with a sweet-tart flavor; non browning, stores well; needs a pollinator partner of a different variety nearby
* Fuji - red stripes of yellow-green color; sharp, juicy flavor, slightly sub-acid to sweet; trees are vigorous and productive; stores well; needs a pollinator partner of a different variety nearby
* Gala - a red-orange, blushed apple with pale-yellow undertones; flesh is juicy and crisp; sub-acid flavor; stores well; gala is partially self-fertile but another variety nearby is beneficial
* Granny Smith - a green apple; fruit ripens late; stores well; may develop an orange blush on the side exposed to the sun; self pollinating, but fruit will be improved with a pollinating partner nearby
* Honeycrisp - red-striped fruit over greenish-yellow color, flesh is jucy and crisp, flavor is sub-acid and well balanced, stores well; not self pollinating, needs a different variety nearby to produce fruit
* Jonathan - a red-striped apple; good dessert and cooking apple; medium-sized fruit; a good pollinator for other varieties, partially self-fertile, but improved fruit by another variety nearby
* Redfree - a russet-free red apple with crisp, juicy, sweet fruit; highly disease resistant; needs a compatible variety to produce
* Urban Apple Blushing Delight - a reddish-green apple with a sweet, juicy flavor; trees are 8 to 10 feet at maturity and 2 to 3 feet wide; requires two compatible varieties for pollination
* Urban Apple Tangy Green - a lime-green apple with a crisp, tart flavor; the trees are 8 to 10 feet at maturity and 2 to 3 feet wide; needs two compatible varieties for pollination
* Urban Apple Tasty Red - a bright-red apple with sweet, juicy flavor; trees are 8 to 10 feet at maturity and 2 to 3 feet wide; not self-pollinating, needs two compatible varieties to produce fruit